- 1 chicken breast, poached and diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 pickle spear, diced
- 1 tbs fresh dill or chives, minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked pepper
- 1 tsp whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tbs paleo mayo (made with avocado oil and naturally sweetened)
- Place all ingredients in bowl and mix well until fully incorporated.
- Note: Can use food processor if you prefer more consistent/smooth texture by pulsing multiple times until desired texture is achieved.
Chicken salad can be made savory and tangy such as this recipe or modified to be a little sweeter-- for a sweeter recipe, you can leave out the pickles and mustard and add some sliced grapes and chopped cashews or chopped apples.