Paleo Beef and Veggie Bowl
Happy Hump Day!
The giveaway is LIVE! Click HERE to enter to win a month of free Paleo meals! My Weekly Meal Plans are launching May 1st and I'm giving away the goods before we launch :). Good luck! Winners will be announced 4/24 in the morning.
I also made a really great "hug-in-a-bowl" recipe. It's grass fed ground beef and some simple veggies. A wonderful dish for leftovers and lunches too!
A big 'ol bowl of Paleo goodness.
- grass fed ground beef - 2 lbs
- raw bacon - 1/2 package, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- white or yellow onion - 1, diced
- raw cauliflower florets - 2 cups
- raw broccoli florets - 2 cups
- garlic - 4 cloves, finely chopped
- Sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- In a large sauté pan on medium heat, brown bacon pieces until crunchy, set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp duck fat and onions, sauté for 15 minutes until browned and tender
- Add broccoli and cauliflower, sauté for another 15 minutes until fork tender, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add ground beef and brown until pink is just gone.
- Combine broccoli/cauliflower/onion mix and add bacon.
- Stir together, finish with salt and pep to taste.
- Serve in a large bowl and get down!
I served mine with my favorite hot sauce :)
Live to Thrive,
LaurenAdd to Favourites