Twisted Apple Cole Slaw
Hello, Howdy, Hai, Hola!
This is such a fun twist on normal cole slaw. PLUS - the avocado dressing is out of this world. Enjoy!
- red cabbage- chopped - 1/4 Head
- green cabbage (I like the really wrinkly kind from WF, not sure what it's called)- chopped - 1/4 Head
- Honeycrisp apples - 2, diced
- green onion - 3 stalks
- avocado - 1/2
- walnuts (or any other nut but no peanuts) - Small handful
- apple cider vinegar - 1/4 cup
- lemon - 1/2, juiced
- walnut oil - 1/4 cup
- Salt and Pepper
- Mash up the avocado and mix with oil, lemon, vinegar and salt and pepper.
- Chop up all other ingredients and place them in a bowl.
- Add avo "dressing" and let chill in the fridge for about 1/2 hour. Pull out prior to dinner time and adjust seasoning if necessary.
Live to Thrive,
LaurenAdd to Favourites