The Best Paleo Shrimp Stir Fry
UGH! I have a case of the Mondays :(.
I've been sitting at my computer getting side tracked, attempting to work, procrastinating, watching the birds in my fountain, picking my nose and I just can't seem to find any motivation today! So by the time you see this recipe, I'll have finally got my shit together to write this post!
I'm sure you've heard but big things are going down in Simply Paleo land. My Weekly Meal Plans are officially launching on May 1st! Yes, that means you sign up, and I plan out the meals for your week. Complete with recipes, grocery lists, prep-day cooking instructions, special cooking tips, what's in season, random beauty tips and who knows what else I'll throw in there. They're going to be incredible and affordable, mmm-kay!?
Enter my giveaway to win a month of Weekly Meal Plans for FREE!
After you've entered, go to the kitchen and make The Best Paleo Shrimp Stir Fry ever created (well, in my opinion :)). I have another version of Shrimp Stir Fry on the site but it was time for a fresh makeover. I give you - V2 :)
Shrimp and veggies with lots of spices and goodies. YUM!
- wild caught shrimp - 1 bag, thawed, peeled and de-tailed
- coconut oil - 2 tbsp
- white onion - 1/2, diced
- garlic - 5 cloves, chopped
- basil - 1/4 cup, chopped
- ginger - 1 tbsp, peeled and diced
- red bell pepper - 1/2 cup, diced
- pineapple - 1 cup, diced
- snow peas - 1 cup, deveined and cut in half
- broccoli florets - 1 cup
- kale - 1 huge handful, chopped
- sriracha - 2 tbsp
- sesame seeds - 1 tbsp
- coconut aminos - 3 tbsp
- fish sauce - 2 tbsp
- sesame seed oil - 1 teaspoon
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a large pan to medium high heat.
- Add onion, ginger, garlic, pineapple and coconut oil, sauté for about 7 minutes until onion is soft.
- Add the broccoli and bell peppers, sauté for 10 minutes until the broccoli is fork tender (you may want to put a lid on the pan if you have one handy).
- Add shrimp, sriracha, sesame seeds, fish sauce, sesame oil and coconut aminos.
- Add snow peas, kale and basil, cook for 5 minutes until the kale is tender and shrimp are pink.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serve over cauliflower rice! It's also great with a fried egg on top :) You can also add some serrano or jalapeño chiles if you'd like to spice it up!
Live to Thrive,
LaurenAdd to Favourites