The Best Damn Paleo Coconut Curry
- chicken breasts or 5 boneless skinless thighs - 3
- zucchini - 1 large
- white onion - 1/2
- green bell pepper - 1
- full fat coconut milk - 1 can, shaken
- coconut aminos - 2 tbsp
- fish sauce - 1 tbsp
- curry powder - 1 tbsp
- garlic - 4 cloves
- kaffir lime leaves - 3, de-stemmed
- lemongrass - 1/2 stalk, finely chopped
- jalapeno (or serrano) - 1
- fresh ginger - finely chopped
- Start by sauteeing the garlic, ginger, onions, lime leaves, lemongrass, curry powder and jalapeno in 4 tbsp coconut oil for about 10 minutes.
- The beautiful smell will let you know when the ingredients are happy.
- Add the chicken, mushrooms, peppers, squash and sautee the chicken until no longer pink.
- Add the coconut milk, coconut aminos and fish sauce.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve in a large bowl and enjoy (you will lick the bowl, I promise).
Sorry for the terrible photos :/. This post is on my list to re-do!
Happy Tuesday Simply Paleo Friends!
Today I give you deliciousness! Paleo Coconut Curry! I've experimented with a couple curry dishes and this one is by far the best. This is sort of a combination of Tom Kha Gai and a curry dish. It just takes 3 easy steps to cook, feel free to substitute any veggies you have in your fridge. This would be amazing with shrimp too!
Live to Thrive,
LaurenAdd to Favourites