Simple Shrimp Scampi
So excited to share ANOTHER amazing shrimp recipe with you! And when I say this one is easy, I mean EASY! If you can boil water you can make this recipe. Yes, I'm on a shrimp kick :) Simple Shrimp Scampi here we go!
PS - The recipe for that gorgeous salad in background is my Big Ass Summer Salad! The other 2 sides were kind of flops! I tried a garlic mashed cauliflower with WAYYYYYY too much garlic (spicy a Fu%*!). The green beans are technically a legume and NOT Paleo. They came in my CSA box and I thought I'd give them a try, they're pretty good! Win some, loose some :)
- large shrimp or prawns - 1 lb, (de-veined, tail on) Just make sure you have about 6 per person
- garlic - 3 cloves, finely chopped
- pasture butter or ghee - 3 tbsp
- lemon - 1/2, juiced
- Salt and Pep (white pepper is nice if you have it laying around)
- Heat your pan without the butter 1st. A good stainless pan should always be hot before you add your fat.
- Reduce the heat to medium low and add your butter and garlic.
- Add the rinsed and dried shrimpies to the pan and sauté for 10 minutes or until no longer translucent.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Dust with some salt and pepper and serve piping hot!
Live to Thrive,
LaurenAdd to Favourites