Simple Paleo Crockpot Applesauce
Apples are a pain in the ass to peel but knock it out and you won't be sorry! I had enough for 4 people and froze a whole tupperware full!
Also checkout my Grilled Pork Chops and Paleo Applesauce recipe.
- granny smith apples - 3 lbs
- pink lady or sweeter apples - 1 lb
- cinnamon - 1 tbsp
- raw honey - 1/4 cup
- Peel and core the apples (this step sucks, get a good peeler and apple corer)
- Slice up the apples and toss them in a crock pot for 4 hours.
- Whip out a hand blender/immersion blender and blend until you get the right consistency.
- Serve over the pork chops- recipe below.
Great for a snack too!
Live to Thrive,
LaurenAdd to Favourites