Broccoli Hater Roaster Broccoli
I have a couple of updates before we get to the goodness.
- It's official! I've set a deadline for my cookbook. My goal is December 15th, just in time for Christmas. So I really hope you all will be my accountability buddies!
- I'm also launching a new eBook with a 5 email series that will BLOW your mind. So if you haven't signed up for my emails yet, good stuff will be coming from there and not just Facebook! You can sign up on Simply Paleo or there is a button on my FB page to enter your email.
HOKAY - SO (20 points to anyone who can tell me where that phrase is from:)). I wanted to make sure everyone had my super easy roasted broccoli recipe! I was searching around on Simply Paleo.com and I had some trouble finding a clear recipe, not cool man! It's seriously so delicious, roasting is pretty much the only way I eat my broccoli now (other than raw). I've even converted broccoli haters with this recipe!
- favorite fat (I use melted Duck Fat from Fatworks, coconut oil are EVOO are both great too) - 2 tbsp
- organic broccoli - 1 bunch, rinsed, dried and trimmed
- lemon - 1, juiced
- Salt and fresh ground pep to taste
- Sprinkle of Paleo Powder
- Baking sheet
- Large bowl
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Toss all the ingredients together in a large bowl to coat the broccoli.
- Place evenly on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until the broccoli starts to look crunchy.
Live to Thrive!
LaurenAdd to Favourites