Perfect Paleo Summer Salad
So good, so summery!
- organic romaine - 1/2 head
- Just as much mixed organic greens
- spring onions (red bulb and green) - 2 large
- fennel fluff (you can also diagonally slice the root and chop that, it's delectable) - 1/3 cup, chopped
- cucumbers (dwarf) or 1 normal, diced - 2 small
- celery - 3 stalks, diced
- strawberries - 12, diced
- EVOO - 3 tbsp
- apple cider vinegar - 1 tbsp
- mustard - 1 tbsp
- Salt and pep
- Make your vinaigrette and pop it in the fridge to get happy (EVOO, S&P, apple cider vinegar and mustard).
- Throw everything together in a large bowl.
- Toss with the vinaigrette and chill for 20 minutes before serving.
Greetings Sweet Baby Muffins!
This salad is JUST perfect. It has a blend of flavors that I can't explain and it will make any summer night IGNITE!
So excited about my new license plate!!! Because you know how we do!! Live to THRIVE babies!!!
Live to Thrive,
Add to Favourites