Perfect Grass Fed Meatballs
Stoked to be in the mood of the Holiday season and sharing another great recipe with you all. I've done meatballs a thousand times. Sometimes they're dry, sometimes they're pretty good and all the while, I've been perfecting my recipe. FINALLY, I've got everything dialed in for you and can honestly say these Grass Fed Meatballs are just perfect. They're simmered in really nice italian tomatoes. Enjoy and tell someone why you're grateful for them today! Love you guys.
Meatballs - dialed in and flawless. Great for weeknight meals.
- grass fed ground beef - 2lbs
- pastured eggs - 2
- white onion - 1/2
- garlic - 4 cloves
- thyme, herbs de provence and red pepper flakes - 1/2 tsp
- San Marzano crushed tomatoes - 1 can
- Salt and pep
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Place a piece of foil on a large baking sheet.
- Get out a large bowl and add the meat, herbs, spices, finely chopped onion, minced garlic and salt and pep.
- Mix with your hands until the egg doesn't feel slimy.
- Form into meatballs in the palms of your hands. Smaller than a baseball, try and get 12 meatballs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, get out a large pan and add the crushed tomatoes.
- Set the heat on SUPER low just to get the sauce warmed up.
- When the balls (hee hee) are done, place them in the pan and cook for at least 30 minutes on medium low (you can go up to 1 hour).
- Serve and devour!
Here's a link to the tomatoes I like except in crushed or throw them in a blender.
Live to Thrive,
LaurenAdd to Favourites