- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
Paleonola Peach Cobbler
Raining here in Santa Barbara, CA! We really need the rain but now I really want to stay in bed! Anywho, I made the EASIEST dessert ever last night. And it's perfect for summer!
If you all haven't heard of Paleonola yet, you must give it a try!
- Paleonola (any flavor, I used a mixture of a couple different flavors) - 2 cups
- ripe organic peaches - 4
- cinnamon - 1 tsp
- vanilla extract - 1 tsp
- ghee - 2 tbsp
- egg - 1
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Sauté the peaches with the cinnamon, vanilla and butter for about 10 minutes until they're warm and slightly softened.
- Mix the 2 cups of Paleonola with the raw egg in a separate bowl.
- Place the peach mixture in the bottom of a baking dish (I used a 1.5 quart round corning wear dish but you could use a meatloaf pan too!) and top with the granola mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes and serve warm!
Live to Thrive,
LaurenAdd to Favourites