Paleo Zucchini Crisps
WHOA! You guys, it's almost 2014. Like for real. I've been spending some time relaxing in Mississippi for the holidays and will be headed home to California soon. Guess what I'm gonna do first thing when I get back?! Dedicate an entire afternoon to goal setting. Have you spent any time lately designing your upcoming year? Are you going to spend another year just taking life as it comes to you or are you going to get exactly what you want and have the best year ever? 2013 was one of my best years ever and I consistently reflected on my goals and designs that I set in the beginning of last year. Even though they changed, it was really cool to reflect and FINALLY give myself a pat on the back for what I've accomplished and realize and evaluate my shortcomings.
With that, I give you some really yummy Paleo Zucchini Crisps I whipped up. I was craving salty, crunchy and these really hit the spot! Stay tuned tomorrow for my Chicken Piccata recipe! CAPERS!
Here's some goal setting help links:
Easy, crispy and delicious Paleo Zucchini Crisps.
- coconut flour - 1/4 cup
- almond flour - 1/4 cup
- raw, shredded parmesan cheese (optional) - 2 tbsp
- zucchini - 2, sliced into 1/4 in rounds
- cajun seasoning - 1 tbsp
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Mix the flours, parm (if you're using) and salt and pepper in a medium sized bowl.
- Line a baking dish with foil.
- Dip each zucchini slice in the mixture, coat both sides and pack a little extra on with your fingers.
- Place evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
These are great with my Paleo Ranch Dressing.
Love you all and thanks so much for your continued support.
Live to Thrive,
LaurenAdd to Favourites