Paleo Salmon Cakes
Happy Tuesday Friends!
We all need to get more Omega 3's in our diet but I swear I can only seem to eat Salmon a couple times per month. This recipe puts a nice spin on the regular ol' grilled salmon with the lemon and dill shebang. Next time you buy salmon just get a nice big filet, a bit bigger than you'd normally get (plan this when it's on sale!). Grill the whole thing and save 1/2 for Paleo Salmon Cakes!
- salmon filet (mine was leftover from the grill with nice crunchy skin) - 1 medium sized
- green onion stalks, chopped - 2
- egg - 1
- almond flour - 1/4 cup
- lemon, juiced - 1/2
- Salt and pepper to taste
- coconut oil - 2 tbsp
- Shred the salmon with a fork.
- Add the other ingredients and mix together.
- Form into cakes a bit smaller that the size of your palm.
- Heat the oil in the pan and place the cakes in.
- Saute on each side for 10 minutes or until browned.
- Place on a paper towel to cool and serve with fresh lemon and some Paleo ranch dressing (recipe coming right up!).
Live to Thrive,
LaurenAdd to Favourites