Paleo Kale and Eggs
I made a really awesome breakfast yesterday and I wanted to include it in my Weekly Meal Plans for this upcoming week so here goes! It's super easy and takes about 15 minutes. You CAN carve out 15 minutes in the morning to get you some proper fuel for the day! Paleo Kale and Eggs is a breakfast for champions!
There's only 3 days left to get my Weekly Meal Plans at 50% off! They're just $9.99 until May 5th at 12am PST. I promise, you'll freaking love them!
Easy, healthy, satisfying breakfast!
- bunch kale - 1/2 bunch
- eggs - 2
- ghee or coconut oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt and pepper
- leftover chicken - Optional
- hot sauce - Optional
- cooked bacon - Optional
- Heat up the coconut oil or ghee and add the kale.
- Sauté over medium heat for about 10 minutes until tender.
- Add your protein if you're using it.
- Use a spoon and make 2 little "houses" for the eggs by scooting the kale over.
- Add the eggs and cook for another 3 minutes until whites are opaque.
- Give the eggs a quick flip (they don't have to be pretty) for another minute.
- Add salt and pepper and serve with hot sauce.
Serve in a big bowl and get you some!
Live to Thrive,
LaurenAdd to Favourites