- Yield: 12
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
Paleo Egg Muffins
Make ahead, portable breakfast or lunch meat and egg cups. Yum!
- eggs - 10
- zucchini - 1/2
- red onion - 1/2
- nitrate/nitrite free ham - 12 slices
- cooked bacon - 3 slices - finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 and fold the meat into the lightly greased cupcake pan (I used coconut oil).
- Mix the eggs, onions, squash, bacon and salt and pepper in a medium sized bowl (preferably with a pour spout).
- Fill the cups to the top and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- Serve with Salsa and enjoy!
Make these ahead of time and pop them in the microwave for 20 seconds so you can take them with you on the go!
Happy Tuesday Friends!
Today I bring you an amazing breakfast recipe. Portable, great for leftovers and delicious, you'll make these all the time! The beautiful and talented Sammy Davis had a recipe for these Paleo Egg Muffins that I'm playing off of, these kept us alive in Vegas! Great for brekkie, lunch or dinner! Recipe C
Live to Thrive,
LaurenAdd to Favourites