Paleo Chicken Tenders
Here's a tasty little recipe I whipped up. I love me some chicken tenders and these are great because they're baked instead of fried and the dish makes for easy cleanup!
Just so everyone is in the loop, my last day at my big girl job is tomorrow! I'm so excited and grateful to be pursuing things that are special to me and not working for the man! Of course, the main thing I'll be working on is Simply Paleo and our cookbook! I'm a little scared but my girlfriend told me this morning that fear and excitement are the exact same energy, it's just our mind that breaks them into the 2 emotions. I'm totally going with that! At any rate, get ready because we're gonna kick it up a notch! Thank you all SO much for your support over the years. SO SO SO much #paleolove.
Super easy, crispy, crunchy, yummy.
- chicken breasts, - 4, cut into strips about the size of your thumb
- egg - 1
- coconut flour - 1/2 cup
- almond flour - 1/2 cup
- cajun seasoning - 1 tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 500.
- Whisk up an egg in a bowl.
- Season the chicken BEFORE you give it an egg and flour bath.
- Dredge the chicken in the egg first then the flour mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, turning half way through (internal temp should be about 160).
- Serve with mashed cauliflower "potatoes."
Live to Thrive,
LaurenAdd to Favourites