Minty Beet Salad with Simple Vinaigrette
Hey Lover Pumpkins!!
I have a great and super simple beet salad for you, excellent for a weeknight and to make ahead. I had these wonderful beets delivered in my CSA box but you can use any color. Here's what you'll need and what you'll need to do to make this delicious, fresh salad! Plus, it's packed with nutrients; if you're using red beets get ready for some red pee pee :)
- medium beets - 1 bunch
- mint - 1 small handful, chopped
- EVOO - 3 tbsp
- apple cider vinegar - 1 tbsp
- Salt and Pepper
- Chop off the top pointy part and the root part of the beets and throw them in a large pot of boiling water, make sure they're fully covered in water and add a little salt too.
- Boil them whole for about 20 minutes and let them cool.
- Next up, you'll need to peel the beets, just place them in a bowl of cold water and use your fingers to slide the skins off under the water.
- Slice them up and place them in a bowl.
- Throw in your mint and apple cider vinegar and EVOO, salt and pep and toss it all together.
- Make sure you chill this salad for about 30 minutes and ENJOY!
Live to Thrive,
LaurenAdd to Favourites