Jack Daniels Chicken Thighs
Happy Monday Cupcakes!
I've been meaning to post this recipe for like a year. FAIL haha. At any rate, these Jack Daniels Chicken Thighs are seriously delicious and the recipe helps break up the monotony that can be chicken! I get so damn sick of chicken sometimes I swear! Would love to hear your thoughts after you cook it and I have to let you know that there will be flames, so don't burn your house down!!!
Fun, exciting new way to enjoy chicken thighs! There will be fire!!
- package chicken thighs - 1 package
- lemon - 1
- cayenne pepper - 2 tsbp
- white onion - 1
- honey - 2 tbsp
- Jack Daniels whiskey - 1 cup
- bacon grease, coconut oil, duck fat - 1/4 cup
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Heat the grease in the pan on your camping stove and add the onion and cook until translucent. Add chicken, browning on each side for about 10 minutes.
- Once it's reached it's desired crunchiness mix the Jack and the honey together.
- CAREFULLY pour over the chicken, there will be fire....oh yes, there will be fire!!!
- After the flames have died down squeeze the whole lemon.
- I kid you not, this chicken will change your life.
I made this camping in cast iron skillets :).
Live to Thrive,
LaurenAdd to Favourites