Herb Roasted Curry Veggies
Happy Friday Lover Muffins!
I wanted to share a quick recipe with you that's great to take to a Paleo potluck! Plus, again with the CSA box - I'm drowning in organic veggie bliss and loving it!
This recipe is also great if you have some veggies you need to get rid of before they spoil. Roasting veggies together can create wonderful and complex flavor combinations. Hope you little nuggets like this one!
- cauliflower - 1 head
- broccoli - 1 head
- large spring onions (green) - 2
- FRESH tarragon - 1 handful
- FRESH rosemary - 1 handful
- curry - 1 tbsp
- salt and pepper
- coconut oil - 1/4 cup
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Break up the broccoli and cauliflower into bite size pieces and chop the herbs up nice and fine (especially the rosemary) and add the seasonings.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave and toss all the ingredients together.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes or until they look slightly crunchy.
- I popped this back into the oven for about 5 minutes on broil when it was eat time at "Koby's" lol.
Live to Thrive,
LaurenAdd to Favourites