- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
Fool Proof Paleo Banana Bread
Happy Monday everyone! I have a feeling this week is going to be amazing! This is an older recipe for Paleo Banana Bread that I'm reformatting. It's also delicious and I think it deserves a chance at the top of the heap. The key here is really ripe bananas, they can easily be mostly brown!
I went to the grocery store yesterday and I wanted to share my weekly meal plans with you. They're currently available now and just launched on May 1st. Get them at 50% off while you still can!
You just can't eff this one up. :)
- coconut flour - 1/4 cup
- almond flour - 1/4 cup
- eggs - 4
- baking powder - 1 tsp
- super ripe nanners - 4
- raw, organic honey - 1 tbsp
- almond butter - 1/2 cup
- salt - 1 tsp
- chopped walnuts - 1 cup
- coconut oil - 1/4 cup, melted
- cinnamon - 2 tsp
- nutmeg - 2 tsp
- vanilla - 3 tsp
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Mix the flours, baking powder, salt, spices and walnuts and in a separate bowl.
- Mix the eggs, melted coconut oil, bananas, honey, almond butter and vanilla in another bowl (use a hand mixer or a blender!).
- Combine the two bowls into one and mix well.
- Place in a greased loaf pan and bake for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
I used foil in my loaf pan because I could only find my tin one, which is kinda scary (rust, old etc). It worked just the same so don't fret if you don't have glass!
Live to Thrive,
LaurenAdd to Favourites