Flawless BBQ Pork Tenderloin
Happy Thursday My Darlings!
It's official, I've perfected the BBQ Pork Tenderloin. I found a new method on Fine Cooking called the "7-6-5" method and holy crap, it worked like a charm.
Before I share this BBQ Pork goodness I have to share what's going on in Simply Paleo land lately! My Weekly Meal Plans will officially be available to the general public on May 1st (holy shit, this is happening). HOWEVER- I'm building a "Pre-Launch Team." You'll get early access to the plans at 50% off, you'll be able to send me feedback on what you think and I'll have some awesome freebies for you as well. THIS GROUP IS RESERVED FOR THE FIRST 50 PEOPLE so- get in while you can! Basically, I just needed a group of people to jump on board from the start so that I can get you the best product possible, and duh, the Pre-Launch Team is free to join. Come join the family!
My Weekly Meal Plans are going to knock your socks off! I'll have full details of what they contain up on my website soon, I'll be sure to let you know. My end goal is to make your life a little bit easier by planning out your week's meals so you get to the good stuff (like eating and taking the kids to soccer practice and cleaning the bathroom and doing laundry haha!). We're all crazy busy and we could all use some help when living a healthy lifestyle is a priority. Ya dig?!
This method works 100% of the time, every time :)
- orange - 1, juiced
- sea salt - 1 cup
- Enough water to cover the Tenderloin in a bowl or deep baking dish
- Bring 2 cups filtered water to a boil and add the salt and orange juice
- Pour the mixture in a bowl and add cold, filtered water
- Add the tenderloin to brine mix and refrigerate for 2 hours
- BBQ Tenderloin Directions
- Preheat the grill (I have a gas grill) to 500-600 degrees, or highest heat
- Rub it down with some EVOO and season with salt and pepper
- Place the tenderloin on the grill for 7 minutes on one side
- Flip and grill for 6 minutes on the other
- Turn off the burners and gas and let it sit for 5 minutes
Make sure you use a timer! The 7-6-5 method is amazing. 7 minutes on one side, 6 minutes on the other side, 5 minutes on the grill with the gas and flames turned off! BAM
Live to Thrive,
LaurenAdd to Favorites