Flawless Paleo Egg Salad
Oh Hai November!?
Is anyone else freaking out that it's almost the holidays? I feel so unprepared and I swear it was just July. So here's the deal, I've been SO hard at work on Primal Vixen Program, I'm really falling behind on getting you delicious recipes! So, I've created Feast Friday. A new recipe in your inbox every Friday morning just in time for the weekend to prep cook and grocery shop and all of that fun stuff.
Fun news, I back squatted 200# and benched 100# yesterday. Super loving my power lifting program at Bayside Barbell! Shout out to Chris Bartl for keeping me motivated for the last 10 weeks! I also get to eat LOADS of potatoes for carb backloading. Don't be mad at me, or the potatoes, they're delicious lol!
A delicious Egg Salad that's just right for lunch and is super budget friendly! This Paleo Egg Salad is pretty bomb. Not quite a traditional egg salad because it has pickles but I adore pickles. I mean, who doesn't love pickles!? I got some butter lettuce and made egg salad wraps. It's also really good with a fork :).
- eggs - 8
- Paleo mayo - 1/4
- celery - 3 stalked - diced
- black olives - 1/2 cup - chopped
- dill pickles - 2 large - chopped
- mustard - 2 tbsp
- Salt and pepper
- green onion - 4 sprigs - chopped
- Squeeze of lemon
- Hard boil the eggs. Place eggs in cold water to cover, bring to a boil, turn off heat and let them sit for 11 minutes. If they're hard to peel, crack them and place them back in the water for 5 minutes and give it another go.
- Make the Paleo mayo (link below)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients
Live to Thrive,
LaurenAdd to Favourites