- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
Amazeballs Baked Cinnamon Apples
Happy Friday Loves!
Here's a great sweets recipe that is 21 Day Sugar Detox approved! Hope everyone has a great weekend and remember to get your copy of my cookbook "Eating Healthy Doesn't Have to Suck" by contributing to my kickstarter campaign HERE!
- granny smith apples - 2 large
- butter - 2 tbsp
- cinnamon - 1/4 tsp
- vanilla - 2 tsp
- almond butter - 4 tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 400 and core the apples.
- This sucks without a core-er but just do what you can, try not to let the hole go all the way down or you'll loose some juicy goodness.
- I started with a layer of butter and then added the vanilla.
- Then add the almond butter and finish with the cinnamon.
- Put them in a small meatloaf pan and bake for 30 minutes.
Live to Thrive,
LaurenAdd to Favourites