Happy Thursday Simply Paleo Friends!
Well if you crave stir fry like I do then you’re in for a treat. I swear if I don’t have stir fry once in a while I get cranky.
Anyhow, here are a couple more Paleo recipes that are 21 Day Sugar Detox approved.
For lunch I had a soft boiled egg, saurkraut and a grassfeed beef hot dog. If you haven’t experimented with live saurkraut you must! It’s rich in probiotics and frankly, I’m obsessed. Pretty much anything pickled or fermented for that matter. Pickle a turd and I’m game.
For dinner I made a really nice shrimp and veggie stir fry with cauliflower rice and a fried egg.
Easy Paleo Shrimp Stir Fry
- 1 bag uncooked shrimp- tail off (36-40/lb)
- 1/4 red onion
- 5 large mushrooms
- 1 cup green beans (optional, I personally could have done without them)
- 1 large jalapeno
- 1 cup broccoli
- 5 gloves garlic- finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp ARTISANA coconut oil
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- In a hot stainless pan, saute the onions, jalapenos, garlic and mushrooms in the coconut oil and add a dash of coconut aminos.
- After about 5 minutes, add the broccoli and saute for 15 minutes.
- Add the shrimp (these little guys cook in 5 minutes). Add some salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, heat up a small non stick pan and fry the eggs to over medium. Dish up your cauliflower rice and serve the stir fry with the fried egg on top.
Live to Thrive,