Happy Thursday Simply Paleo Friends!
Well if you crave stir fry like I do then you’re in for a treat. I swear if I don’t have stir fry once in a while I get cranky.
Anyhow, here are a couple more Paleo recipes that are 21 Day Sugar Detox approved.
For lunch I had a soft boiled egg, saurkraut and a grassfeed beef hot dog. If you haven’t experimented with live saurkraut you must! It’s rich in probiotics and frankly, I’m obsessed. Pretty much anything pickled or fermented for that matter. Pickle a turd and I’m game.
For dinner I made a really nice shrimp and veggie stir fry with cauliflower rice and a fried egg.
- 1 bag uncooked, frozen shrimp- tail off (36-40/lb)
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 5 large mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup green beans, chopped
- 1 large jalapeño, diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 5 gloves garlic- finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp ARTISANA coconut oil
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- In a hot stainless pan, saute the onions, jalapenos, garlic and mushrooms in the coconut oil and add the coconut aminos and fish sauce
- After about 5 minutes, add the broccoli and saute for 15 minutes until tender.
- Add the shrimp (these little guys cook in 5 minutes) and the lemon juice.
- Add some salt and pepper.
- Serve with a fried egg and cauliflower rice and enjoy!
Live to Thrive,